- 1. Purpose of use of personal information
- The Association will specify the purpose of use of personal information as much as possible, and will handle personal information appropriately within the scope of the purpose of use specified in advance.
- 2. Provision to third parties
- The Association will not provide personal information it has acquired to any third party without the consent of the user, except in cases where such provision is permitted as an exception under the Personal Information Protection Act.
- 3. Supervision of contractors
- The Association may entrust the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use. The Association will take effective safety management measures to ensure that personal information is managed safely by the contractors.
- 4. About user information
- The Association collects information (access logs, cookies, etc.) on users who use this website. The information collected will only be used to improve this website and the services provided on this website. We will not provide the collected information to any third party. However, this may not apply when there is a request from the government or administrative agencies.
- 5. Contact for inquiries
- For inquiries regarding the handling of personal information and user information, please contact the following:
1-14-1 Kudan-kita, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-0073, Japan
General Incorporated Association, The Practical Ethics Association Contact:
Phone: 03-3264-8211(10 a.m. to 3 p.m., excluding Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays)
- 6. Miscellaneous
- In order to manage personal information in a safe manner, the Association will strive to educate its staff and will continuously review and improve its personal information management system. We may change this policy from time to time to better manage your personal information in a secure manner.
- Revision history
- Revised on October 20, 2015
Last revised on August 1, 2020